Story Stream Terms and Conditions
Thank you for agreeing to let Parker Hospitality use your photo, image, representation, video, post, and other online content for marketing and promotional purposes. To make sure that there are no misunderstandings between us, these terms set out what you are agreeing to by replying #YesHampton
HOW WE CAN USE YOUR CONTENT
By replying #YesHampton you agree that:
1. By permitting Parker Hospitality to use particular Content (by affirmatively answering a request from us or on our behalf on social media or otherwise indicating your agreement for Parker Hospitality to use your Content), you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read and ensure you are in agreement before proceeding.
2. In these Terms “Content” refers to the photo [and/or video, including any sound] and accompanying text posted through your account on social media, accompanying metadata such as time and place of creation, your user name, and links to your social media profile.
3. You grant Parker Hospitality a right to use and display the Content, in any media, worldwide, for any lawful commercial purpose, in original or edited form, including: on Parker Hospitality’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, digital displays, advertising, and generally in the promotion of Parker Hospitality’s products or services. Such rights also extend to Parker Hospitality’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of Parker Hospitality.
4. Parker Hospitality’s rights to use your Content last indefinitely until canceled by you, which you can do at any time by emailing email@example.com or by post: 1017 N Hooker St. Chicago, IL 60642 After canceling we will not reuse your Content. However, please note that past posts may remain visible and Parker Hospitality will retain your Content for [2 years] after Cancelation.
5. The rights you grant to Parker Hospitality are non-exclusive and (subject to Parker Hospitality’s rights) you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. Parker Hospitality will not pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Use is at Parker Hospitality’s discretion and Parker Hospitality is not obliged to use your Content in any particular way or at all.
6. You agree that you do not have any right to review, approve, or object to Parker Hospitality use of your Content or advertising copy, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
7. Parker Hospitality respects applicable laws and the rights of others and wishes to avoid using any content that does not. By agreeing to these Terms you represent and warrant to Parker Hospitality that:
(a) the Content is your original work and you own it and all intellectual property rights in it and have all necessary rights to grant Parker Hospitality the rights set out in these Terms (including in relation to copyrights, trademarks, private or public buildings, performances, sounds, and music) or, if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights, and will inform us if this is incorrect or such permission is withdrawn at any time;
(b) Parker Hospitality’s use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party, require the payment of any compensation to any third party, or breach any applicable laws;
(c) nothing in your Content will be illegal, defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
(d) you are over 18 years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms.
8. You will hold Parker Hospitality harmless and indemnify Parker Hospitality against any actions, loss and damage arising out of any claims by third parties in connection with the Content, including for breach of intellectual property, data protection, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights
9. The Content may contain information about you or identifiable individuals which constitutes personal data under applicable laws.
10. By agreeing to these Terms you give your consent to the processing of such personal data by Parker Hospitality for the purposes set out in these Terms.
11. Where any personal data relating to any other person appears in the Content you warrant that you also have obtained their consent for processing of such personal data.
12. Parker Hospitality is the controller of your personal data and individuals can obtain further information or exercise any of their legal rights by contacting Parker Hospitality at: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Parker Hospitality also engages data providers or service providers to assist with the processing of personal data, including Qubeeo Limited, located in the UK, who provides content curation, hosting, showcasing, and analytics services.